Friday, October 3, 2008

Another painful surgery

So I totally got surgery on Wednesday on my bladder for the 4th time now. During the surgery they wake you up so they can shock your nerves and I can tell them if it is the right nerve or not. It is the most painful thing I have ever experienced. They have to put the machine in my butt cheek that hooks in to my bladder so that my bladder will empty all the way. It is kinda cool how it works when it actually works. It has broke twice now so hopefully 3rd time is a charm. My butt is very sore. My poor husband has been having to do everything for me because I can't even lift my daughter. He has been so great, I am so thankful for him, he does so much for me. The poor man has had to give up all of his fun stuff like motorcycles just so that I can be healthy and have my many surgery's. I don't know where I would be with out him so thanks you husband.
And good and bad news Jaeden left today with his Daddy Jamie to go to Disney land and he will not be back tell next Sunday, that is such a long time and I am going to go crazy without him. I miss him already. the good news is he is going to have so much fun. I wish I was in Disney Land about now.

5 comments:

Crystal Hadlock said...

I hope you are finally starting to feel better. Let me know if you need anything!

Leigh Hadlock said...

ha ha thanks for always inviting me! seriously.. i had so much fun hanging out with you.. even when you had your special moments.. :) i cant wait to go to ikea with you.. SOON!!

Jessica Wilcox said...

How are you feeling?? Are you ready for that pedicure? I wanted to give you time to feel better after I heard you were in pain. Let me know! ;)

Hema and Becky said...

Man, I hope you are feeling better. Sounds terrible. My mom had bladder surgery about a few months ago and said it was horrible! I hope it works and that you feel better soon!!! I'm glad I found your blog - I don't get to see you often enough!!

Taunya said...

I'm sorry you had to have surgery- I didn't even know. I hope you are feeling much much better.