Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bike Ride...

So on Sunday Daniel and I actually got to go out on a motorcycle ride up the canyon. Thanks Tayler for letting us borrow your bike. It started out great but The back seat that I was sitting on was so bad. My back felt like it was on fire and I wasn't even having fun because all I could think about was how bad my back hurt. Well we were a little bit up the canyon when it started to get cold so we pulled over to put a jacket on and I truly did not want to get back on that bike. So as weird as it sounds my manger from work came with us, so I rode on the back of him for the rest of the trip. It started raining so hard and it was freezing. I didn't have mu husband to hold on to and keep me warm so I was kinda sad and there was know way I was going to cuddle with my manager, WEIRD!!! It was so pretty up there, the leaves are all changing. Once we got down the Alpine loop it was so hot we had to take are jackets off. It was a blast and it was a nice break from everything.

4 comments:

Crystal Hadlock said...

thanks for inviting us on the bike ride!!!

Taunya said...

Lacie- when are you going to hop on that bike and come see me & Wyatt? I'm so bad at planning things but I'm glad for these blogs so we can check in on each other. We need to catch up. asap. love, T.

Sarah and Desmond said...

The loop is definitely the best on a bike, especially the time without kids! =)

Jobi Niu said...

Lacie!! How cute is your family?? I'm so happy you have a blog too, we can keep in touch better. I wanna go on a bike ride.