Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picture time and grumpy kids don't match








So I got some more pictures done because my friend Nicole had an idea and wanted to try it out with my kids. Well Savanna did not sleep at all last night, so she was very grumpy, and Jaeden is well Jaeden. So we didn't get what she wanted at all. So we went to McDonalds instead. Nicole took pictures there. It was kinda funny cause everyone was probably like what the heck is she doing here with a camera but it was fun and I totally love them because it is totally my kids. Hopefully we will be able to get one she wants another day when Savanna is feeling a little better. As long as Savanna is where she wants to be she is totally fine but if not watch out.

5 comments:

Leigh Hadlock said...

i love that first one of jaeden! it is way way cute! :)

Dana Dastrup said...

Lacie: Yes I do remember you!! How are you? Nicole is so GOOD at taking pictures! I love her!! Your kids are beautiful! Hope all is well!

Hema and Becky said...

You kids are darling! It's funny how much planning I have to do to get good pictures of the kids. I start planning the naps and early bedtimes a few days before. My hubby thinks I am nuts, but i swear it is all about the sleep before pictures!

The Keala's said...

Cute Lace, I love the one of Savanna in the play tube, too cute! I need to become friends with your photographer, I'm jealous :)

Paityn Ann said...

Hey! I am so glad you said hi. It's good to hear from you. It's been a long time. Your kids are amazing. So gorgeous. Love the pics!