Friday, October 10, 2008

So my favorite number would probably be 3 because that is when I got married. So I will go with that.

3 shows I like to watch:

1~One tree hill
2~Gossip girl
3~Grey's anatomy

3 Things I did yesterday:

1~Went to costco
2~Watched my friends kids
3~Went to my cousin's wedding

3 Places I love to eat:

1~Texas road house
2~Yapona
3~Wingers

3 Things I am looking forward to:

1~Jaeden coming home from Disney Land
2~going on a cruise with my husband
3~feeling all better from surgery

3 places I want to go:

1~Alaskan cruise
2~Africa
3~Germany (with my husband only)

3 things on my wish list:

1~Alaskan cruise(I really want to go)
2~I didn't have to work and we never had to worry about money
3~That my kids and Husband are always happy

Now whoever wants to do this, your tagged

1 comment:

Hema and Becky said...

It's fun to get to know you better. Hope you get to go on that cruise one day!