Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two random things...

first my birthday is coming and my amazing friend Aisha bought me this shirt and I totally love it thanks Aish. Your the best. I needed shirts so bad!!!!

Second this is what happens when you take birth control and NO sunscreen. I want to die but thankfully vinegar works and advil but I am sure not for long and of coarse my husband just laughs at me so I got NO love from him. I can barley get pants on. sorry for the ugly fat leg in the picture but I had to post it. My legs are also very swollen!!!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

When is your birthday?? What a CUTE shirt. YOur poor legs!! They're SKINNY! :]

Hema and Becky said...

Yikes!! I have had my fair share of sunburns and they are no fun!! Hope you are feeling better!

Mary said...

Poor baby! Your leg is not ugly or fat!!! You're crazy, girl!

The Keala's said...

Haha!! I'm laughing at you with Dan! Ya, sunscreen was invented for people like you :) I do feel for you though, sunburns are NO fun! Glad you love your shirt, gotta wear it on your real Birthday!!