Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baking group!!!

Aisha and I started a baking group, It was so her idea but anyway. We meet once a month. Aisha gives us a theme of what to make so we have done cupcakes, bread and appetizers. We make it and bring it and then we share our recipes with everyone so that we can get new ones and try new things. It has been a huge success so far and we love doing it. We meet at the Lindon park so the kids can play while we stuff our faces. Next month is ice cream desserts, so anything that goes with ice cream or is made with it. If anyone is interested to join let me know. just e-mail me at laciehadlock@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

Jason and Bri said...

hey miss so I just found your blog through Sarah. Any way. That is so fun. Such a good idea. I would love to come sometime.

The Keala's said...

Thanks for the shout out, it would be great if we got more people to come. Although I also can't imagine eating anymore food :)

Nancy said...

What a great idea! How fun for you! Are you gonna share some of the recipes??