Thursday, July 30, 2009

My birthday....

So my birthday way the 19th. Daniel and I took Savanna to Dan's dads cabin. It is like paradise there. I think I slept most of Saturday. We also got to see moose up close. My parents also came and that was so nice. We don't really do much up there and that is my favorite part. I had a great birthday, thanks to my sweet husband for taking me there.

My parents got the big bed so they had to have Savanna sleep in the middle of them, it was so nice not having her in mine. Thanks mom and dad.

Dan and savanna just sitting on the front porch. Savanna LOVES it up there.

We really slept a lot.

Have I told you people that I totally love this man. He is so incredible. I don't know what I would do with out him.

1 comment:

Chance and Laura Amador said...

You two are SO cute! Happy LATE birthday! :)