Wednesday, May 11, 2011

random..

All these pics are random I know...

Words can not explain how much I love this little girl, She is perfect in every way. let me run you through a day with Joslynn, She wakes up at 7:15am and eats play and is smiley the whole time and then she takes a little nap about 9:30 and then wakes up happy as can be then goes back down about 1pm for a 3 to 4 hour nap then wakes up and smiles for the rest of the night and is back in bed at 8:00pm so that is 11 hours she sleeps just at night. I seriously got blessed with an angel. I thought it would be hard to have a 3rd but it has actually made life easier. I can't get enough of her. She has brought our family so much closer.

Kekai turned 1 and I just love this little man like he was my own. Aisha did a big luau for him it was a blast.

this is my cutest newest nephew Nixon. I totally just love him.

My talented bestest friend made this cake for for husbands 30th birthday.

3 comments:

Leigh Hadlock said...

we love joslynn too!! so glad she is part of the family! :) And Nix has already changed so much! crazy that he was that tiny!!

Mary said...

Cute baby!!! I'm so glad she is such an angel!

Amy Kay said...

Joslynn is so cute! Sorry it took me soooo long to meet her! I was really good seeing you :)