Saturday, October 2, 2010

growing so fast

Joslynn is already two months old. I can't even believe it. She is 11 lb 12 oz and 22 inches long now. She sleep through the night which still is so crazy to me because my other two did not sleep through the night tell they were almost 3. I love every second of being with this little girl. She smiles all the time and hardly ever cries. I am so proud to be her mom. Savanna and Jaeden totally love her. They are always fighting over who gets to hold her.
It has been a really rough recovery for me, I have hemmoraged 3 times, had to go to the ER and ended up with a D&C. Also had to be on methergan 3 times which is a horrible medicine that starts your contractions and makes your legs feel like they have a million needles going through them. And now my Blood is so low from loosing so much blood that I don't have energy to do anything. So its been a long 10 weeks for me but so worth all of it.



5 comments:

Jason and Bri said...

she such a cutie!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

OH she is so cute!! Why the heck were you bleeding so bad?!!!! I hope you get feeling better soon! my goodness! That is scary!!!!

Sarah and AJ said...

Yikes! Sounds like there is a reason she is such a great baby. I hope you start feeling better asap!

Mary said...

Bless your heart! What a good mommy you are. I am glad she is such a good baby for you, she's beautiful!

Nancy said...

She is so darling!! I love the one of her in the scale! She looks like such a little chub- so so so CUTE!