Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lets take a vote...

I would love to have every ones vote on what you think little Joslynn Sara Hadlock will

*Weigh
*length
*time she will be born

remember that she is due on Aug 2nd but they are inducing me on July 27th. So I cant really put the date on there cause I am pretty sure that is when she is coming. Whoever gets the closest gets a prize. So hurry and vote cause there is less then a week left. If you live far away I will send it to you! Thanks everyone we can not wait tell she comes. We are very anxious to meet her.

7 comments:

The Keala's said...

She is coming TONIGHT, or early tomorrow (same thing)!!! Just trying to send the labor waves your way, haha! Love you, can't wait to meet her too!!

Taunya said...

Are you having a baby shower? Okay my guess is-
Weight- 7lbs 8 oz
Length- 17 3/4"
Time- 4:15 pm

Yay for Joslynn!

Justin said...

I still vote for the e after the s in Joslynn. I'm telling you, the s is going to sound like a z without it.

Ashley and Ryan said...

HMM my guess is

7.6
19 inches
july 27 at 3pm

Paige Marie said...

I say:
Weight: 7.6
Lenght: 17 1/2
Time: 1:14 am.. on the 28th. :)

Jobi Niu said...

weight- 7 lbs 9 oz
length- 19 inches
time- July 27th 2:30 pm

Staci said...

I am going with 7.4
21 inches
July 27, 9:05pm