Sunday, June 13, 2010

My wonderful daughter decided to cut her hair yesterday all by herself. I thought she was sleeping but I was totally wrong. When I found her I don't think I could have screamed any louder or cried any harder. I cried for some time and then my sister in law Leigh came to my rescue and made it look a lot better. I know everyone says its just hair and it will grow back but I don't like her hair one bit. of coarse she still looks cute and Leigh did a WONDERFUL job on cutting it but its still just way to short for Daniel and I's liking. So enjoy the pics. Savanna's eyes are pretty puffy cause of crying for a while. She was more worried about what her daddy was going to think then anything. When he came home she hid under her blankets cause she told me then he would never have to see her ugly. It was so sad but of coarse Daniel said she would be cute know matter what. It will take some getting use to.


before

before

During

After

6 comments:

Sarah and Desmond said...

Still a beautiful little girl.

This is just one of the many reasons I recently decided to hide my scissors all the way above the highest cupboard. I just know Gracen would do something like this!

Hang in there, hair eventually grows. ;)

Jason and Bri said...

Oh I can't believe she did that, am sure its to come in my future with my kids. Oh I would have died and probably will went it happens to us. But it looks so cute now, ya to your sis in law who fixed it! Sorry that day was a bad day for you.

Jobi Niu said...

I would have CRAPPED!! Oh my goodness. Especially being a hair stylist and I have like 3 pairs of shears around my house.. ahhhh! But she looks SO stinkin cute with her hair cut! LOVE IT.

Jene and Megan said...

She is still darling!! I remember my little sister cutting her hair super short and having to get it "fixed" and my mom would be so upset about it. She did it 2 or 3 times...haha..gotta love little kids!

Mary said...

I think she looks adorable with short hair!

Nancy said...

Her hair looks adorable!!! I k n ow it wasn't easy getting there, but the end result is very sweet!!

I love the song Stay! I haven't heard it in ages! Thanks for playing!!