Friday, October 30, 2009

Some Halloween fun...



Jaeden and cousin Austin walking in the school parade.



This is Jaedens class. His teacher is the cutest thing ever. He had so much fun with his class party. I had to do a food craft which was a lot of work but so worth it.



So I very much dis like carving pumpkins because of having to clean them out and the texture on my hands. So this year I let the kids paint them and they loved that way more, we also grew these in our garden. so they already look special. They totally had it from head to toe but it was so cute and so fun to watch there creative sides come out.

2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Cute pictures!

Brianna said...

I don't really like getting messy with the gooey stuff from inside either... maybe I'll suggest that next year!