Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jaedens first day at kindergarten...

Jaeden had his first day of kindergarten last Thursday. He totally loved it. And she said he is one of the best in the class. I truly almost fell over because he was bad in preschool. I hope he continues to love it. I can not believe how grown up her already is.


Savanna got invited to a birthday party. This slide was so much fun. I of coarse got thrown in by the end of the night by my wonderful husband. But I loved that slide I never wanted to get off it. Rob Dans boss put his dog who is a English Bull down the slide. I have not laughed that hard for a while. The dog "Boozer" loved it.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Love it when they have all of their new experiences, it is bittersweet, but it's so neat to see them grow- what a cutie!! BTW Love your blog background!! It looks great!! How cute are you!

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe that Jaeden is in Kindergarten.. TIME FLIES! What a lil stud. Seriously, he's so cute!
Savanna playin in the water... AWww.. I BETTER have a girl. ;)

Brianna said...

That slide does look fun. I can see why you loved it! I miss seeing you in yw's so much! Check out my blogs sometime!

Nikki & Hal said...

I can't believe your little boy is in kindergarten! He is so cute!

Sarah said...

Wow, kindergarten! Crazy. So nice to get the update on everything!

Paige Marie said...

Your kids are so cute!! Me and Tye need to come over more so we can watch them grow up with you! Love your family tons!!

Jene and Megan said...

Your kids are darling!! I love all the pictures. About the Gap link for your blog...I just learned how to do that myself. You highlight whatever word you want to be the link and then go to your tool bar and click on the little round earth looking thing with parathesis. Then you just copy and paste the actual web link in there and click ok. Is that confusing? If I didn't explain it very well just leave me another comment and I'll try to do better. =)