Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nana's big day

So today Savann got surgery. She had a growth on her collar bone that had to be removed cause it was growing. Well I am so scared of cancer and tumors if any of you know me because of my brother who passed away from cancer.Anyway, they removed the syst and then found a TUMOR right under it, well it happened to just be a fatty tumor which nothing to be alarmed by I guess. I totally thought I was going to pass out though. I am glad that she is okay. And that this big day is over. These pictures are kinda in the wrong order to.

This is when she just got out. She was not a happy camper with that IV.

She thought she would sport the glasses while she was at it. The nurses totally loved her.

she is cute........

loving the gown.

So this is more for my sister-in-law Crystal. I have proof that I got them both to sleep and at the same time and in the same room. A total miracle. And SOOSOO cute.

8 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Oh my goodness, I am a worrier too! how sad.. I'm glad everything went well though. NO WAY is she THAT freaking cute!! WOW... I love her in that lil gown and those adorable glasses.

Crystal Hadlock said...

Poor Nana! She does look soo cute in the little gown! I'm glad she's doing better. Thanks for posting the pic of them sleeping together. They will love to see that when they are older. You are a miracle worker!

Leigh Hadlock said...

So sad! But she looks so cute! I'm glad everything is ok with nanas!

Taunya said...

I'm so glad she's okay. Poor kid, surgery is never fun for anyone.

I LOVE the pic of them napping! That is so cute!

jcwilles said...

Glad to hear that everything went well. Things like that are so scary!

Hema and Becky said...

Glad everything turned out well! She is seriously so cute!

Mary said...

I'm so glad everything turned out well. Bless her heart...and yours too! She is such an adorable little girl:)

michael & brittany said...

Im glad all went well, Scary! She is getting so big I hope we get to see you guys soon!