Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ZOO!!!!

Daniel and I took the kids to the Zoo and My friend Aisha met us up there with Kaluna. This is us on the train, The kids totally loved it.

Getting them all to sit still is so hard and jaeden for some reason was the hardest. none of the lions were out so the kids were a little sad a about that, Or maybe I just was.

Kaluna and savanna eating the lunch, They liked feeding the birds more.

So Savanna and kaluna were scared of this elephant because it would make some funky noises. So Savanna was not so happy when I out her on Daniel's lap.

Aisha and I trying on the sexy animal hats.

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

How cute is your lil' family?? Enoch and I have got to take our boys. THey would LOVE it!! Your kids are ADORABLE.

The Keala's said...

Haha! I love it! So much fun we need to do it again, although I'll need some caffine next time to keep up with the kids :)

michael & brittany said...

Looks like Fun! We love the zoo!

Hema and Becky said...

My kids always love the zoo! They have added a lot of fun stuff over the last few years. Looks like you had fun.