Monday, February 9, 2009

Swimmin... And Savanna's new bed.

We just switched Savanna over to a big girl bed. She is so proud of it. This bed means a lot to our family because it is the bed that my little brother christopher slep in and passed away in. I was so excited that my Savanna gets to sleep in it and I was so excited that my mom let us have it for her, thanks mom.


We have a new favorite place during the winter and summer now. We go to the legacy center and go swimming. The kids love it and the place is so kid friendly. Another bonus is that it totally wares the kids out.


6 comments:

Mary said...

I am totally jealous of that swimming place! Bobby is going CRAZY all cooped up!

Taunya said...

I am sorry about your brother. You will have to tell me about him sometime.
I need to take Wyatt to that pool- except I need to go when no one is there...

Sarah and Desmond said...

WE love the Legacy Center too! Yes, and it is definitely a plus that they get worn out!

The McKell Family said...

That is way cool!!! I bet the kids love it

Alisha said...

Next time you go call me! We went there a couple times last summer and Londyn loved it! Savannah is so big and cute!! I can't believe how fast they are growing! Lets get together sometime!!

We can do hard things! said...

Love that pool! Your kids are so dang cute!