Friday, November 7, 2008

FUN!

I took Jaeden to Madigascar today, not sure if I spelled that right. It was so much fun and the movie was so cute and very funny. I have never gotten to take him to a movie by myself. He really loved going and loved the popcorn of coarse. He laughed a lot which was good to here.
Yesterday Jaeden had his field trip to the fire station in Lehi. That was way fun cause I got to go and I took Savanna and she loved it as well. All the kids were so good and so into it. I am so glad that they let kids do things like that. After we were done with we all decided to walk the kids to the bakery which was interesting but very fun. We all got a donuts.

2 comments:

Crystal Hadlock said...

I think that is soo cute you took jaeden to the movies! I bet he loved having you all to himself!

Megano said...

Of course I remember you! Its okay, we all have grown from high school (well most people:)
I didn't know you had a blog, I'm glad you said hey!!!

I can't believe that you have 2 kids!!! That's so awesome!!! It will be fun to keep up on what's going on in your life:)